TERMS OF WEBSITE USE
These terms incorporate our Privacy, Cookie and Acceptable Use policies and will apply to your use of the website at www.lahotar.com (the Site). Use of the Site includes accessing, browsing, or registering to use the Site and confirms your acceptance of these terms.
If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use the Site.
INFORMATION ABOUT US
The Site is operated by Inca Innovations Limited (“We”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 08944741 and have our registered office at 27 Old Gloucester Street London England WC1N 3AX.
ACCESSING AND USE OF THE SITE
The Site is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that the Site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to the Site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of the Site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You are responsible for ensuring that all persons who access the Site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
You may use the Site only for lawful purposes. You may not use the Site in any way that breaches any applicable law or is intended to do so.
YOUR ACCOUNT AND PASSWORD
If you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us by writing to Inca Innovations Limited, 27 Old Gloucester Street London England WC1N 3AX.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from the Site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others to content posted on the Site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
The origin of content on the Site must always be acknowledged by reference to www.lahotar.com .
You must not use any part of the content on the Site for commercial purposes without our prior consent.
If you print off, copy or download any part of the Site in breach of these terms, your right to use the Site will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The content on the Site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on the Site.
We make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on the Site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
Nothing in these terms excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, or our fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by English law.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to the Site or any content on it, whether express or implied, are excluded.
We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, loss of profits, sales, business or revenue, business interruption, loss of anticipated savings, loss of business opportunity, goodwill, reputation or any indirect or consequential loss or damage arising under or in connection with use of, or inability to use, the Site or use of or reliance on any content displayed on the Site.
The Site is only provided for domestic and private use. You agree not to use the Site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on the Site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
UPLOADING CONTENT TO THE SITE
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to the Site, or to make contact with other users of the Site, you must comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use policy below.
You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty..
Any content you upload to the Site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain all of your ownership rights in your content, but you are required to grant us and other users of the Site a limited licence to use, store and copy that content and to distribute and make it available to third parties..
We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to the Site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any content posted by you or any other user of the Site.
We have the right to remove any posting you make on the Site if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use policy below.
The views expressed by other users on the Site do not represent our views or values.
RIGHTS YOU LICENCE
When you upload or post content to the Site, you grant the following licenses:
• to Us, a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable licence to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform such content in connection with any service provided via the Site and across different media and to promote the Site and/or any services provided via the Site.
• To third parties (for example, other users, partners or advertisers) to use the content for their purposes or in accordance with the functionality of the Site.
Such licenses shall expire when you delete your content from the Site.
We do not guarantee that the Site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access the Site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse the Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Site, the server on which the Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Site. You must not attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Site will cease immediately.
LINKING TO THE SITE
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists, or to any website that is not owned by you.
The Site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of the Site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out below.
If you wish to make any use of content on the Site other than that set out above, please contact Inca Innovations Limited, 27 Old Gloucester Street London England WC1N 3AX.
THIRD PARTY LINKS AND RESOURCES IN THE SITE
Where the Site contains links to sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. These terms set out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. By visiting the Site you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in these terms.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller Inca Innovations Limited of 27 Old Gloucester Street London England WC1N 3AX.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
• Information you give us. You may give us information about you on the Site or by corresponding with us by e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use the Site, subscribe to any of our services, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on the Site, and when you report a problem with the Site.
• Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to the Site we may automatically collect the following information:
• technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
• information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from the Site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call us.
• Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you from working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies).
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you (that you give to us and we collect about you and/or receive from other sources) in the following ways:
• to provide the information and content of the Site;
• to email you with updates on new content on the Site;
• to ensure that content from the Site is presented in the most effective, safe and secure manner for you and for your computer;
• to administer the Site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
• to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
• to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
• Suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
• Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of the Site.
• Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target. We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties if we are under a legal duty to disclose or share your personal data, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and other agreements; or to protect our or others rights, property, or safety.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing at any time by contacting us at Inca Innovations Limited, 27 Old Gloucester Street London England WC1N 3AX.
The Site may contain links to third party websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
• Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website.
• Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works.
• Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
• Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of the Site.
Except for essential cookies, all cookies will expire after [INSERT EXPIRY PERIOD].
ACCEPTABLE USE – PROHIBITED USES
You may use the Site only for lawful purposes. You may not use the Site:
• In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
• In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
• For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
• To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards below.
• To link the Site in any way to websites that do not comply with our content standards (see below).
• To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
• To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
• Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of the Site in contravention of the provisions of these terms.
• Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
• any part of the Site;
• any equipment or network on which the Site is stored;
• any software used in the provision of the Site; or
• any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
We may from time to time provide interactive services on the Site, including, without limitation chat rooms and bulletin boards (interactive services).
Where we do provide any interactive service, we will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical).
We will do our best to assess any possible risks for users (and in particular, for children) from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on the Site, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on the Site, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
The use of any of our interactive services by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. We advise parents who permit their children to use an interactive service that it is important that they communicate with their children about their safety online, as moderation is not foolproof. Minors who are using any interactive service should be made aware of the potential risks to them.
Where we do moderate an interactive service, we will normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise.
ACCEPTABLE USE – CONTENT STANDARDS
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to the Site (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it and to any websites that you link to the Site.
You must comply with the spirit and the letter of the following standards. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
Websites must comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are operated.
Contributions must be accurate (where they state facts), be genuinely held (where they state opinions) and comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions and Websites must not:
• Contain any material which is defamatory of any person, obscene, offensive, hateful, inflammatory, sexually explicit, violent or discriminatory in any way.
• Promote or advocate sexually explicit material, violence, illegal activity, or any type of discrimination.
• Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark.
• Be likely to deceive, harass, threaten, abuse, upset, embarrass, alarm, annoy or invade the privacy of any other person.
• Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
• Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
• Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of any part of these terms through your use of the Site. When a breach has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate, including but not limited to all or any of the following actions:
• Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use the Site or of any posting or material uploaded by you to the Site.
• Issue of a warning to you or legal action against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
• Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of these terms. The responses described in these terms are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
We may revise any aspect of these terms at any time by amending this page. Please check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes made.
We may update the Site from time to time, and may change the content at any time.
These terms, their subject matter and formation, are governed by English law. You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction.
To contact us, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for visiting the Site.